Spread image numbering in Saved Readings

Bug reports, feature suggestions etc...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

Ed Maneval

Spread image numbering in Saved Readings

Post by Ed Maneval »

I'm using version 10.3.4.1. When I save a reading, or open a saved one, and include the screen image, the card positions are numbered incorrectly. Everything else is right and it happens in all of my spreads and all of my decks. Is there an option to turn this numbering off or a way to correct it?
New Reading.jpg
New Reading.jpg (24.23 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
test.jpg
test.jpg (90.08 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: Spread image numbering in Saved Readings

Post by Programmer »

Hi Ed,

I have tried to replicate the problem you are having but haven't been able to. The number that appears when you are editing the reading is the order that the cards were dealt in. How did you deal the cards in the first place, was it manually or by dealing out a spread? If it was by dealing out a spread you could check that the problem is not with the spread file itself, i.e. that the order the cards are dealt in the spread is the order that you are expecting (when you edit the spread the blue number that appears for each card is also the order in which they will be dealt).

If you dealt out the cards in the spread manually, if you then go to save the layout of cards as a reading the numbers will again represent the order that you dealt the cards in. If you think they are not showing the right order (i.e. the order they were dealt in) have you tried repeating it? If you still think it is not not working right maybe you could upload some more screenshots showing how you are dealing the cards so I can try and repeat the steps exactly.

Thanks!