Wonderful tool for publishing my deck!

Any other posts...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

Eric Soto

Wonderful tool for publishing my deck!

Post by Eric Soto »

To the wonderful creator of Orphalese Tarot:

Your program has been a secret "diamond-in-the-rough" since 2005 when I happened to stumble upon this site during my early professional tarot reading days and even now, with it's indirect help, was able to indie publish my "SotoTarot" deck @ https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/sototarot-deck last November 2015.

The ease and use of this program is what drew me here and the simple power it can muster is what helped me test out my prototype during its early stages. Because I am a registered user, I thought it best to give back to this community that has truly given freely to me by releasing the virtual copy on the P2P Deck Exchange earlier Jan 2016 and just updated it again this Nov 2016 as "SotoTarot" for all who are interested.

To this day I cannot find even an app for my deck that compares to Orphalese's on my desktop...but I couldn't settle for anything less because this site has been the GOLD STANDARD!

Thank you for your 11 years of service to this community and a personal thanks from me for gifting us this awesome tool!

Yours sincerely,

Eric Soto
"SotoTarot"
Illinois, USA :-)
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: Wonderful tool for publishing my deck!

Post by Programmer »

Thanks for the awesome feedback and congratulations on publishing the deck!