Back From Beyond

Any other posts...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

ImperatrixMundi
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Back From Beyond

Post by ImperatrixMundi »

Hi, lovely people. I never realized how much I've missed you, until some days ago. I received a email from the Programmer, and the Proust fairy-cupcake dipped in tea did the rest...

Maybe someone around remembers me. My name is F.J. Campos, aka Dominatrix. I worked closely with the Programmer on the OT program, and I did some electronic decks that, to my ashtonishment, are valid still today. What a lovely surprise. Life is a very hard sport, and it forced me to switch between virtual worlds, something I've always done: a good pirate just burn away a plundered ship. Err..

So, this is a warning from Surgeon General that I am back to the comunnity, with some ideas under my arm, and I am working again on new designs. Maybe you'll see some in the next weeks. I am still slow compared with my peak days (hey, I am getting old!), but once you get the hang out of this, you never forget. I'd love to discuss ideas and designs for new Orphalese decks, and I'll also gladly lend a hand to people who wants to créate a deck. Least I can do for this community that did a lot for me. So... Now you know. Friendly Greetings to all!
ImperatrixMundi
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Re: Back From Beyond

WebWeaver
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by WebWeaver »

Just wanted to add a "so glad you're back!" I am so loving the Flying Circus Deck... true fun <:o)
Shari
aka WebWeaver
Let's Talk Tarot
ImperatrixMundi
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Thanks a lot, Webweaver. I've been missing so much been into the crossfire. Not an easy job, but someone has to do it. Glad you liked the Flying Circus Oracle, more decks to follow. Best regards.