Incapable to downlaod any spread

Enquiries and discussion about spreads...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: Incapable to downlaod any spread

Post by Programmer »

For the sake of anyone following this topic and who is having the same problem, we actually resolved it on a different thread. Version 8.12 of the program has a lot of improvements with respect to uploading and download spreads and pop-up notes. It also solves the "error connecting" messages that people were posting here.
olmeca65

Re: Incapable to downlaod any spread-Where is solution

Post by olmeca65 »

Hi Richard,
I too am having this connection error when trying to view or download spread. Can you please direct me to the thread with the solution. I have the latest version, having installed it about a month ago on a computer using Windows 7. Many thanks and best regards,
Olmeca65
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: Incapable to downlaod any spread

Post by Programmer »

Hi Olmeca,

Thanks for the feedback. Although after only a month it would normally be safe to say that you have the latest version, it has actually changed a lot in the last few weeks. This is because the months of July and August are normally the only part of the year that I have free time to work on the program and so the version releases tend to come thick and fast during this period. The latest version is 8.12.1.6. If you could download it and try it we will both be on the same page - either you still can't download, in which case I will know that the problem is still not fixed, or you will find that it has been resolved.

Cheers,
Richard