May I introduce my Tarot freeware?

Any other posts...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

castanedian
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

May I introduce my Tarot freeware?

Post by castanedian »

My greetings, a respected community. I have developed a software for Tarot divination. It is a browser-based application hosted online. Deck design is primitive, cards look as a generic Tarot. Cards are draggable and droppable at any point of the screen. A deep approach is made to a proper cards randomization. If there is anyone here interested or curious about Tarot researches via a computer, you are most welcome. The link is gonna be specified in whatever way (in open or in private), if asked for *-)
Attachments
53.PNG
53.PNG (18.9 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
52.PNG
52.PNG (22.2 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
50.PNG
50.PNG (23.62 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: May I introduce my Tarot freeware?

Post by Programmer »

Feel free to post a link, I am sure people might be curious to see the website.
castanedian
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Post by castanedian »

the browser-based application is available in two language variants: English and Polish. This is the English version. If a need for Polish, just replace eight.htm with polska.htm

I have used a free hosting portal, so they show some ads there, which disappears in 20 seconds

http://giperson.narod.ru/tarot/eight.htm
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by Programmer »

For what it is worth, I think a tool that would be popular would be an applet or some other kind of web application that you could sell to people to let them host some kind of interactive Tarot experience on their own websites. Obviously it would need to be customizable to some extent to fit with various different web designs. I normally get two or three emails a year inquiring about this so there obviously seems to be a gap in the market.