mobile app or personal licensing

Bug reports, feature suggestions etc...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

Dorothy Holder
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

mobile app or personal licensing

Post by Dorothy Holder »

Firstly i bought this some years back and love it !! my query is because I have my own decks that are published and for sale. I am very keen to find a phone app that is specific to my decks at the outset. That is the first bit of this.

Secondly for the main program i was wondering if at some point it was possible to be a reseller or affiliate with my own decks the pricing of course reflecting the decks as a purchase,, annnnddd, as you have decks already whether there is the potential for readers to buy a group of decks they like with the program so it can be individualized to their needs.

I am seeking to have a digital footprint with my cards so am very keen to know what your plans are thanks !
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: mobile app or personal licensing

Post by Programmer »

Thanks for your interest. For the first part of the question I can't really help with the phone app. The Orphalese Tarot is just geared to run on a Windows desktop.

As far as creating a digital footprint for your decks goes, the Orphalese could help in various ways. For example I could feature your decks on the "Decks by Other Artists and Friends of the Program" page on the website. Also it is possible to bundle the program with particular decks, as I've done for example with the Tarot of Dreams deck where there is a special background designed for the program and so on. As far as selling decks go the problem is that once the decks have been scanned and digitized (or if they just exist in digital form to begin with) it is impossible to stop people copying and sharing the decks, so I would say the marketing value to you of this exercise is high if your aim is to actually sell hard copies of your decks.

If you want to take this further please feel free to send me a message via the website and we can explore if there is any kind of collaboration that would suit you. By the way, sorry for the delay in replying, I got a bit distracted by the holidays. Now life is starting to return to normal a bit more!