Version 10.3

Bug reports, feature suggestions etc...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Version 10.3

Post by Programmer »

Version 10.3 includes a fully updated, context-sensitive Help file. Press F1 on any screen in the program to instantly access the relevant page of the Help file. Includes coverage of recently introduced subjects such as Universal Notes, Dynamic Collections, Naming schema, Subsets, Vector Graphics, etc.
WebWeaver
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: Version 10.3

Post by WebWeaver »

Looking forward to playing around :)
Shari
aka WebWeaver
Let's Talk Tarot
Carol Lacey

Post by Carol Lacey »

Has anyone else had problems with the program crashing? I keep getting a notification saying either quit, continue or cancel, I think :$ [sorry, having memory issues and can't always retain correct information].

Then I get a red crossed line against compare cards window. Not sure why it keeps happening as yet. Some advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

:-)
cybee
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Post by cybee »

I use the program pretty much daily, tonight while doing a reading I was unable to use my RTF editor. I think it's gone AWOL.
I have tried several times, even when I try to send by email it says no rtf file use the RTF editor. But it's gone :S
Anybody got any idea where I can find it? I've been a user for many years now and I know how to use the program but tonight it's done a runner on me. :|
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by Programmer »

Hi Carol,

It's a bit difficult to say what is happening there without more information. What do you do just before the program crashes? It would help to know what is triggering it. Also, does it just seem to happen with one particular deck?

When the message appears again, take another look and see if there is some more information you can copy and show me. Normally when a message like that appears it gives you a bit of feedback about what caused the error.

The red crossed out line on the compare cards window could be caused by selecting too many decks and the computer not being able to process them all. Does it always happen or just with certain selections?

Thanks!
Richard
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by Programmer »

Cybee, the RTF tool should be in the Reading Wizard in the bottom left corner:

Is that not what you see?
Reading Wizard.png
Reading Wizard.png (55.55 KiB) Viewed 5494 times