Cannot select cards for spread

Enquiries and discussion about spreads...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

Samara

Cannot select cards for spread

Post by Samara »

Hi all, not a very techie person, so please excuse wrong terminology or stupid error in user :)

I wanted to recreate on screen a reading from real-space.
I opened the deck, opened 'free selection' and then opened 'three card spread'.

I see the whole pack of cards, and the grey box with the three cards spread, first card space edged in yellow. Sounds good so far?

The I gather I am just supposd to be able to click on the relevant card, and it shoud appear in the first empty space, is that right? Coz no matter how nicely I click, nothing moves :(

So I cannot create my "choice" only a random spread of cards by opening threee card spread without having 'free selection' open first.

Is this something stupid I'm doing - permission given for a good laugh all round in that case - or some error in my system?

Many thanks
Samara the baffled :-s
Elfina
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Re: Cannot select cards for spread

Post by Elfina »

Hi Samara

When you are clicking on your chosen card....

.... are you clicking on the grey arrow at the top of said card cos it will only selct when you do - your mouse pointer should change to a black arrow with a triagulat head and a dot underneath it when you are able to selct that card.
Hugs
Elfina (Ruth)
Samara

Re: Cannot select cards for spread

Post by Samara »

Ah, thank you!
I've got the cards so small that you can't see the grey arrow area. It was only after reading your post, and moving the cursor around a bit, that I could see the black arrow bit that indicates I'm over the grey arrow bit (if you follow me) and then when I click it - hey presto - sucess.

Many thanks - off to play some more now.

Many thans and blessings
Samara