Orphalese app?

Bug reports, feature suggestions etc...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

coredil

Orphalese app?

Post by coredil »

Hello,

is there any chance for an Orphalese iPhone app?
Though there are already some very nice Tarot apps like the Legacy of the Divine, the Maat or the Fairy Tale, an Orphalese app would be ... wonderfull :-)

Best regards

coredil
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: Orphalese app?

Post by Programmer »

I would like to see something like this too, but it is only going to happen if there is a change in my current working arrangements, as they don't even give me the time I would like to dedicate to the existing program. That said, the first mobile version would probably be for the Windows 7 Phone, and then it would be a question of waiting for the promised compatibility with Android, IPhone etc.

We have been waiting for that with desktop computers for about ten years now haven't we? :(
coredil

Post by coredil »

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards
coredil
Eric Soto

Post by Eric Soto »

Richard,

I was just wondering if you were ever going to move the Orphalese system to Android/IOS/Windows phones yet...and it seems this was asked awhile ago already.

Given the fact that there are NO TAROT PHONE APPS where you can insert your own cards into yet on the market (trust me I have been checking Android for a year now every day), I was wondering what it would take to persuade you to accomplish this?

I would be totally onboard with lending my "Soto Tarot" deck for the project as I believe it should ALWAYS be FREE as a digital version although your app could still generate revenue if you pursued this.

Let me know if it would be something you were interested in collaborating with....or anyone who reads this for that matter. I hate not having a way to use my very own deck I created on my Android when I'm out and about.

Sincerely,
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by Programmer »

Hi Eric,

This question does come up a lot, along with asking about a version for Apple and a version of the program that people can install on their own websites to give readings to visitors. Unfortunately though it is just isn't an option because of my other time commitments such as the day job etc. Maybe in a few years when I retire (and after the obligatory five year round the world cruise of course!), who knows...