Orphalese Ten Deck!

Bug reports, feature suggestions etc...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Orphalese Ten Deck!

Post by Programmer »

It is very exciting for me to be able to announce a new deck by long term contributor to this project, F.J.Campos, a.k.a Dominatrix. Anyone who remembers the early days of the Orphalese Tarot project will know that barely a week used to go by with out an awesome new deck by this prolific graphic designer and tarotist. Today, after a long period meditating and honing his skills (think of Buddhist monks in Kung Fu movies) he returns with the special commemorative Orphalese Ten Deck. Download it from the website while stocks last!!
HeKatesXing
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Re: Orphalese Ten Deck!

Post by HeKatesXing »

i Love this deck .. but I have a quick question.. I noticed in the Major Arcans The Emperor is III and The Empress is IV ..... it makes it really hard to do comparison readings ... can I ask why he does that?
WebWeaver
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: Orphalese Ten Deck!

Post by WebWeaver »

I'm not sure why he did it, it might have to do with a historical deck he was following, however if you want to use it for comparison, you can just rename the image files, and edit the card notes file after if you have added any notes. It won't change the number on the image, but it will make the 3/Emperor show up when your comparing it with a more standard deck. (H)
Shari
aka WebWeaver
Let's Talk Tarot